Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome

I'm not really good at intros but here it goes.. 
Welcome to Principessa [Princess HEARTT]
This is the home of a girl named Ariela. 
This blog is not dedicated to become a ranting/raving place, 
it is to express the fabulous art of fashion. 
The reason I made this blog was because I always come up 
with awesome outfits when I don't really need to dress-up 
that much or no one really sees me and when the time comes
for wearing something like that, I have brain freeze and my creativity
decreases. So, my friend, Victoria, said that I should take pictures
of the outfits when I make them up! 
I was even more convinced of this when I began 
to explore the world of fashion blogging: 
some faves.: 
I hope you enjoy this site and visit often. 
Oh and by the way, unlike some other blogs, the
pictures I take are not the outfits I wore that day, 
there just some outburst of creativity(: 

Ariela

3 comments:

victoria renee said...

yay! ok start posting!
my new blog:
violetbootss.blogspot.com

fashiontips&more! said...

HEEELOO,
ADDDMYYSITEE TO THE COOL SITESS CHEK IT OUT:D
issadry(;

okeey its,

aplaceontherunway@blogspot.com:D
lovu:D

nicole(: said...

i likee yourr blogg(: