Monday, May 26, 2008

crazy dancer & grandma sweater

I just had to show you guys this :
They guy is crazy! hahah isn't it hilarious? He's great. I have to keep an eye on him on so you think you can dance. hahhaah ! 
Anywho.. The other day my family came over for mother's day and my little cousin forgot her jacket so my grandma is like "lend her the sweater I made for you when you were little," and I was like :| cus i think i buried it somewhere hahah :A . So anyways I lent her one that my grams had made a while ago but was huge. She had to cuff it and stuff but she then went home for her sweater. The next day I was like, "I can work with this!" So i made an outfit with the sweater that is totally wearable (i'd wear it!).





Teal shorts from Nordstrom BP, Top from Nordstrom BP, Belt from Abercrombie, Scarf worn as headband courtesy of my mother's 80s closet, Sweater made by my grandma

5 comments:

victoria renee said...

Love the headscarf thing.
And only some people can work grandma sweaters, you totally being one of them.

nicole(: said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That guy is SO weird!

victoria renee said...

I see Lula online, but you can order it if you want.

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?


hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

você é fantástico!

um beijo para você, meu caro amigo!

Deus te abençoe u Caro

podemos trocar os nossos link

r u disposta a fazer?

giggleness said...

love your outfit super colorful. :D