Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Retro_Missoni Chic

I must ask: Who doesn't love Missoni? Its so effortless, well-thought out and chic. I love the whole knit thing they got going on. I've become obsessed with Missoni since they opened a store at my favorite mall. I love the fun colors and how easily the knits can be worn. But you don't need thousands of dollars to look like you model for Missoni. Stores like H&M and Forever 21 have great interpretations of the dresses. Nobody will notice you spent $20 on that dress instead of $200. I decided to pair the whole knit dress chic with a more retro look yet still kind of boho. Here's how I did it. 



Awkward pose, or what?! Anywhoo.. Knit dress from Forever 21, Gladiator sandals from Nine West, Yellow tank top from Forever 21, Belt from Abercrombie, Green jacket from Nordstrom BP, Retro shades from Nordstrom BP. 

5 comments:

victoria renee said...

I love your..
shades
belt
and dress. haha

cotton candy said...

what an ecletic combo of colours! awesome! and i wish i could carry it off. i love your green cardi!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

colorful and fun outfit!
trade links?

nicole(: said...

this is my favorite outfit for sure!