Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sorry I haven't been around!

Before you start rolling your eyes at my lame excuse, please take into consideration the fact that I go to a private high school: uniforms. If you narrow it down, I can only be fashionable on the weekends. So anyways, here's what I've been wearing lately. 



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dress, Necklace from Forever 21
Belt from Urban Oufitters
Tights from DKNY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Same as above except for bow. 
Bow came with dress. 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dress from Forever 21
Hoop earrings from Nordstrom BP
Tights from Nordstrom

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Scarf from H&M
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Scarf from H&M
Vest from Forever 21
Beige pants from Old Navy




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My mom was about to throw out this skirt and I almost killed her. 
I wore it high waisted even though its just a pencil skirt.
Skirt vintage. Shoes from me too. 
Sweater / cardigan thingy from urban outfitters
top from idk, i think nordstrom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Same as above. Necklace from random boutique near my house. 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Same as above. 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aren't these the most amazing shoes you've ever seen?
from Me too


1 comment:

victoria renee said...

YESS your back :)
and i love your new headerr
i love the dress, the second one :)