Monday, July 28, 2008

1 Skirt - 5 Ways

Where have I been you may ask? Same place as always. I've just gotten very lazy to update this blog. Lots of stuff have happened. One of which is that I got my period for the first time yesterday. But don't worry you haven't missed any wow outfits. After all, summer is my least favorite fashion season. Nevertheless, fall is coming up and it is my favorite! All about layers. High waisted skirts will be in. I just bought this skirt from forever 21 for 21.99 bucks. I know, amazing! Its worth much more than that. To apologize that I haven't updated, I have created 5 outfits all with my new skirt. Let me know what you think. Toodles! 



Oversize cardigan - Nordstrom, High waisted skirt - Forever 21, tank top - abercrombie, shoes - Cathy Jean, rose ring - got it in the streets of NYC, headband - Forever 21, heart necklace - Nordstrom


high waisted skirt - forever 21, shoes - farylrobin (Nordstrom), green belt - idk it was a gift, tank top - abercrombie, beret - Juicy Couture, scarf - Nordstrom BP, bangles - Nordstrom BP




High waisted skirt - Forever 21, Blue top - Nordstrom BP, Earrings - Nordstrom (Kids! hahah iknow, it was a gift a while ago!), Belt - Urban Outfitters, Clutch - random boutique, Shoes - steve madden 



high waisted skirt - forever 21, striped top - forever 21, shoes - nine west, hoop earrings - claire's haha



High waisted skirt - forever 21 (hahah ignore the tag, i do not remove them until i actually wear the article of clothing), tank top - abercrombie, top - max studio, beret - juicy couture (i am just obsessed with it!), hoop earrings - claire's, shoes - nine west. 

4 comments:

victoria renee said...

I like the first, fourth and fifth outfits best. I love the skirt by the way. And the new header is great. :)

Lissa said...

What a cute skirt, and it's perfect for fall.
Nice blog, trade links?

Ana said...

The 2nd is very Parisian.

victoria renee said...

hmm..new post?