Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!




Hey everyone! Happy Easter! Easter is such a great time every year. It's when you are so over school and waking up early just to find yourself in the same routine over and over. And then, a week and a half of break! Isn't that amazing? So, on Thursday I went to Las Vegas and I came back yesterday. We stayed at the Belaggio (My family and I). It was an amazing trip, I had so much fun. I'll post some pictures later because they're in the Nikon D90 which is upstairs and I am too much of a lazy bum to go get them. But don't worry it'll be soon.



So before Easter Break, I went to my best friend's brunch, lunch type thing for her birthday. Its basically her closest friends and family having lunch celebrating that she is officially a woman. This is what I wore.

Gray romper Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
White cardigan: Target
Turquoise ring: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Steve Madden

11 comments:

victoria renee said...

i like the big capitals, haha so pro.ahaha lazy bum. random...
i am a woman, ahah. i loved the romper you wore, i still have to send the 'model' pics. the ring is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes!!

Rachel Nguyen said...

Oooh, those shoes are gorg.

victoria renee said...

i just read your about me, and i like it :)

Lauren said...

i am in love with what you wore!

Gracie said...

cute outfit, I love the belt :)

ONiC said...

ayayy cute romper

mice said...

You have really adorable outfit! (:
It looks so great!

http://placeforthemoment.blogspot.com/

mice said...

Gorgeous outfit! ^^

http://placeforthemoment.blogspot.com

laura said...

I love those shoes so much!! I wonder if i can find a pair to buy online.

Tayler Worrell said...

love the romper <3 <3

http://bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com/