that was so scandalous of me to tell you guys in the last post. i played around with my blog but it wasn't that awesome. I like blogger a lot more. So, what's been up with my life lately? So i recently went this horrible party (it sucked) and what makes me so mad is that i wasted an amazing outfit at it! Here are some pictures!

Dress from Forever 21, Belt vintage, Cardigan from Nordstrom BP, Shoes from Steve Madden (Btw, I met him, well, was two feet away from him), Flower headband from Urban Outfitters.

6 comments:
WHAT?! when in the world did you meet steve madden? i like that dress.
gorgeous dress! and i'd love to trade links =) i already added you ;) xoxo
cute outfit! ahh you saw steve madden? what a lucky girl you are!
btw YES about the link exchange :) I added you to my list :)
lovely dress! Consider them exchanged.
love it ari :)
Hey, love the dress. i think i got that head band. thanks for comment. my bf been at war for 4months so not that long really. he counting down days to come home.
Post a Comment