So my friend turned fifteen yesterday. My friends and I organized this huge surprise party for her. It was amazing. I made the invitations. We sent them through myspace messages and she
never suspected or realized we were planning something. She loved the party. So anyways this is what I wore. Victoria from
Violet Boots came over to my house and she also had an amazing outfit.
My outfit:
liquid leggings : Forever 21, blazer : Forever 21, Top : Forever 21, boots : Nine West.
Victoria and Me:


What is your definition of s e m i f o r m a l ?
7 comments:
still love your outfit :)
and thanks for letting me borrow your leather jacket :D
i love what both of you are wearing!!
arielaa i love the leggings!
and i didnt know it was a suprise party!
ive always wanted one.
is victoria wearing your jacket?
i tagged you! go to my blog for details :)
Hi just discovered your blog, it' s really cool,
Check out mine.
xo xo
Iole
Cute outfits.
Stay chic!
Great outfits
Please visit http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/
x
very beautiful!
Post a Comment